Today we wanted to spotlight a company we are lucky enough to display in our Brentwood office kitchen! Diresco is one of the oldest and most well-known quartz manufacturers in the world and you can find it here locally at Stone Fabricators.
Diresco quartz is made of 93% natural quartz material and the remaining 7% consists of environmentally-friendly resin and pigment. Their new resin formulation is plant-based, making it healthier for your living environment and the world. The innovative BIO-UV technology also withstands damaging ultraviolet light from the sun, frost and corrosion, making it suitable for outdoor spaces!
Diresco is available in 3 sizes: 3cm, 2cm, and even 1.2 cm! The ultra-thin 1.2 cm size allows for so many application possibilities.
- The 1.2 cm thin style is all the rage for counter-tops in Europe. It will be interesting if the US will follow suit in the future.
- Full Wall Backsplash
- Provides a seamless look.
- Floor Slabs
- Allowing for extra-large format tiles.
- Shower Walls
- Fewer grout lines.
- Fireplace Surround
- soft matte finish with a buttery, natural texture.
- radiant and smooth.
- muted finish with subtle texture.
Top: Beach Medium Grey in Anticato – I love the concrete look of this one!
Bottom Left: Venato Delfino in Polished – a light-medium gray with hints of white.
Bottom Center: Belgian Blue in Velvet – a dark charcoal color with beautiful blue tones.
Bottom Right: Benton Light in Velvet – My favorite! I love the large flecks of medium gray.
Our office kitchen got a makeover with another favorite color. We chose Belgian Buxy in the velvet finish. It looks so nice against our dark wood cabinetry and the texture is so velvety smooth.
Make sure to visit www.direscousa.com for more details on the products and to see their full line of colors. I’d love to hear your favorites!