I can’t believe 2016 is already coming to a close. It has been a busy and productive year at Schaub+Srote and we are excited for what’s to come in the new year! I wanted to share a few last minute ideas/tips for your NYE holiday celebration!
OUT & ABOUT
- NYE Live! at Ballpark Village – Ballpark Village is hosting their annual celebration and the ONLY ball drop in St. Louis. 2 packages are available with access to all 5 of their venues. Guests can look forward to an all-inclusive premium drink package, complimentary midnight toast, and a live DJ performance by DJ Dynamix.
- Kid Rock New Year’s Eve Bash – Ring in the New Year with a rockin’ performance by Kid Rock! Special guests Tim Montana and the Shrednecks will kick off the night!
- Steinberg Skating Rink – Looking for a fun night with the kiddos? Skate in the New Year at Steinberg’s! Enjoy party favors, noisemakers and some hot cocoa while you skate around the 27,600 square foot rink!
- Every NYE bash should have a photo booth! Visit your local craft store and make some cute props and an easy backdrop. Guests can write New Year’s Resolutions on a chalkboard and have fun taking silly photos.
- This champagne mule cocktail recipe looks so delicious!
- If you’re like me and will most likely be snoozing long before midnight, celebrate the next morning instead! Host a special New Year’s brunch for friends/family. This Everything Bagel Strata looks like the perfect dish for the occasion. And remember, mimosas and bloody marys are essential!
Thank you for following along this year! We wish you peace and love in the New Year!